Thursday 5 July 2012

Zambia ready to face Malawi

The African champions, Chipolopolo boys who   arrived in  Malawi on Wednesday to face  the Flames at the Kamuzu Stadium says its pumped up for the game.

Coach Renard Herve told SuperSport.com upon arrival in commercial capital Blantyre  that he had confidence in his second choice squad comprising only three players who were part of the 2012 Africa Cup of Nations winning squad.

Among the three in Malawi are Evans Kangwa and Nyambe Mulenga who travelled to Equatorial Guinea and Gabon.

“I am giving a chance to as many players as possible to prove and show me that their standards are no far off their main team. I would have loved to bring all my top players but there is nothing I could do since this is not a Fifa sanctioned day for warm-up matches,” he told SuperSport 

No comments:

Post a Comment